Cookbook:Mango Avocado Salsa
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mango Avocado Salsa|
Refreshingly tasty mango avocado salsa is a crowd-pleasing snack or appetizer with tortilla chips.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ¼ cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 small bunch of cilantro, chopped (about 1 cup, packed)
- 3 Hass avocados, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, cored, and diced (about 1 cup)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lime
Preparation[edit | edit source]
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix well with a spoon and serve with tortilla chips or use it as toppings for another dish.