Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 lb elbow macaroni pasta, cooked, drained, and chilled
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Whisk mayonnaise, mustard, sugar and vinegar in small bowl.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour the dressing onto the salad and stir to combine.
- Cool before serving.