Cookbook:Lemon Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
|Lemon Rosemary Pork Tenderloin|
|Time||about an hour|
Lemon Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- Combine the first nine ingredients.
- Rub over tenderloins. Allow to marinate, refrigerated, for as long as you want, or just proceed to immediately ...
- Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered at 400°F or until a meat thermometer reads 160°F.
- Cover with foil and let stand 10 minutes before slicing.