Jump to navigation Jump to search
Leaf Masala is an aromatic blend of herbs and spices which create a wonderful, mild curry. It forms an integral part of Cape Malay Cuisine.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Chili Powder
- Cloves Cinnamon
- Curry Leaves
- Star aniseed Bay Leaves
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Braise 200g Onions until golden brown
- Now braise 20g tomatoes with onions
- Add 1 tsp fine garlic and 1 teaspoon fine ginger (all fresh) or 2 teaspoons of garlic and ginger paste
- Add meat chicken, beef or vegetables and cook until nearly done
- Now stir well in pot and add 2 full tablespoons of Atlas Leaf Masala -12 in one spices
- Add 2 to 3 cups of warm water (give fast boil) then let curry simmer until done
- At last enjoy real curry!