Cookbook:Indian Curry Marinade
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Indian Curry Marinade|
If you want a bit more flavor in a dish, substitute this for curry paste in a recipe.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 tsp toasted coriander seeds
- ¼ tsp toasted cumin seeds
- ⅓ cup plain yogurt
- ¼ cup red curry paste
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp freshly-ground white pepper
- 1 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp dried cilantro
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Pulse the toasted spices and the bay leaf in a spice grinder until finely ground. Combine remaining ingredients and ground spices.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 1 ½ weeks. Shake well before using.