Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- 12 whole chicken wings, tip removed and cut in half
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 3 oz. (85g) butter, melted
- 3 oz. (85g) hot sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- Oil for deep frying
- Combine liquid ingredients except for oil in a large stainless steel bowl.
- Preheat oil to 350°F (180°C).
- Combine seasonings and wings and fry in batches in oil for 11 minutes. Drain on a rack. DO NOT use paper towels. They will make it greasy.
- Toss with sauce and serve warm.