Cookbook:Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
There are many variations of this salad dressing. This should serve as a basic template.
|Honey Mustard Salad Dressing|
|Category||Salad Dressing recipes|
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) honey
- 3 tablespoons (45 mL) lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon (7.5 mL) salt
- ½ teaspoon (7.5 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- ¾ cup 250 mL safflower oil
- Combine the mustard, honey, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Gradually whisk the safflower oil into the mixture to form a creamy dressing.
Notes, tips, and variations
- When whisking in a bowl on the counter, put a towel under it to keep it from spinning around.