From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
This isn't designed to be stuffed inside a turkey unless you want dry meat.
- 2 cups cornbread, crumbled
- 6 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 tsp thinly sliced fresh sage
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 1/2 cup dried apples, finely diced
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
You may wish to include some chicken or turkey broth.
- Combine all ingredients. Pour into a greased baking dish and bake at 350F (175C) for 45 minutes or until browned on top. If not browned, place under the broiler until browned.
- Serve with roast turkey, cranberry sauce, yams, and all the other fixin's.