Cookbook:Halibut Cheek Stir-Fry
Halibut Cheek Stir-Fry –
- Servings: 5.3
- Serving size: 3 ounces (90g)
- Yield: 16 ounces (450g)
- 1 Tbsp. Peanut oil
- 1 pound (450g) halibut cheeks
- 2 Tbsp. carrots, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. celery, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. chopped garlic
- 2 Tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 1Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. fish stock
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- Add oil to wok or frying pan over medium to high heat.
- Add halibut cheeks, moving around in oil until they start to brown.
- Add carrots, celery, stirring around in the wok.
- Add ginger, garlic, continuing to stir.
- Add soy sauce, and fish stock. Stir and bring to simmer.
- Garnish with green onions, serve and enjoy.
Notes, tips, and variations
Use any variation of veggies, frozen can be used. Serve with rice. Garnish with fresh cilantro, scallions, and or shredded red cabbage. Add red pepper flakes for added heat.