Jump to navigation Jump to search
The original hamburger. You know those mini burgers that you consume in one manly bite? This is recipe for eight.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- Olive oil
- 8 (3-inch) hamburger or potato buns, split in half
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F and a grill or grill pan to 350 degrees F.
- Toast buns in hot oven. Set aside.
- Combine seasonings. Set aside.
- Combine meats and place on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Cover with a sheet of plastic wrap and roll out until the meat fills the pan.
- Remove plastic and, using a pizza cutter or wheel, cut into 16 equal squares.
- Brush patties with olive oil and season on both sides with seasoning mixture. Cook on the preheated grill 2-3 minutes per side.
- Spread buns with mayo. Place a patty on top of a bun half and top with the other half. Serve warm.