Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sliders are small hamburgers, typically only about 2 inches (5 cm) across.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
For 8 sliders:
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1 pound ground sirloin
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- Olive oil
- 8 (3-inch) hamburger or potato buns, split in half
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 250˚F and a grill or grill pan to 350˚F.
- Toast buns in hot oven. Set aside.
- Combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, and rosemary. Set aside.
- Combine chuck and sirloin, and place on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Cover with a sheet of plastic wrap and roll out until the meat fills the pan.
- Remove plastic and, using a pizza cutter or wheel, cut into 16 equal squares.
- Brush patties with olive oil and season on both sides with seasoning mixture.
- Cook patties on the preheated grill 2-3 minutes per side.
- Spread buns with mayonnaise. Place a patty on top of a bun half and top with the other half. Serve warm.