Cookbook:Grilled Lamb Chops
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- 4 thick cut bone-in lamb loin chops
- 1 tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tsp thyme, finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 head garlic
- 4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Olive oil
- Rub cut side of garlic all over lamb chops. Brush with olive oil and rub seasonings into meat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Grill over high heat 1 1/2 minutes. Twist 90° and cook for 1 1/2 minutes more. Flip and repeat one more time.
- Move meat to medium heat and cook, turning often, until internal temperature reaches 140° for medium rare.
- Remove and let rest 7 minutes. Serve warm.