Cookbook:Grilled Lamb Chops
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 thick cut bone-in lamb loin chops
- 1 tsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tsp thyme, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp smoked paprika
- ½ head garlic
- 4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Olive oil
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Rub the cut side of the halved garlic head all over lamb chops. Brush with olive oil and rub seasonings into meat. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Grill chops over high heat for 1 ½ minutes. Rotate 90° and cook for another 1 ½ minutes. Flip and repeat these steps on the other side of the chops.
- Move meat to medium heat and cook, turning often, until internal temperature reaches 140°F for medium rare.
- Remove and let rest 7 minutes. Serve warm.