Cookbook:Garlic Parmesan Pasta
|Garlic Parmesan Pasta|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 120ml (1/2 cup) butter
- 2 tsp. dried basil, crushed
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 220g (8 oz.) fettuccine or angel hair pasta (cooked and drained)
- 360ml (1 1/2 cups) broccoli floweretts (cooked tender-crisp)
- 3 Tbsp. walnuts (chopped )
- fresh, grated Parmesan cheese
Procedure[edit | edit source]
Melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the basil, lemon juice, garlic powder and seasoned salt, blending well. Add the fettuccine, broccoli, walnuts, and chicken or shrimp (if desired; see note, below). Blend well and toss to coat the fettuccine. After tossing, add fresh grated Parmesan cheese to top off the dish.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
Cooked chicken breast or cooked shrimp may be added if desired.