Cookbook:Garlic Butter Sauce
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This garlic butter sauce is great on filets, seafood, and fried chicken!
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 sticks (½ cup) unsalted butter, divided
- Splash of heavy cream
- 3 tbs minced garlic
- 1 medium shallot, very finely minced
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in large straight-sided sauté pan over medium high heat. Add garlic and shallot, and cook until garlic is golden.
- Add remaining ingredients, and cook just until butter is melted. Remove from heat and allow to come down to room temperature.
- Pureé sauce in batches until smooth. Return to pan and heat through on low heat.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Serve with a steak, some tilapia or mahimahi, or even fried chicken.