Cookbook:Frito Pie (No-bake)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Frito Pie (No-bake)|
This recipe is based on the recipe for home-made Frito Pie Chili.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 recipe of home-made Frito Pie Chili, hot
- 1 bag (10 oz / 280 g) Fritos corn chips
- 1½ cups (350 ml) grated Monterrey Jack cheese
- 6 Tbsp (90 ml) sour cream
- 1 small jar of jalapeños
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Place a handful of the chips in each of 8 shallow bowls.
- Spoon the Frito Pie Chili over the chips.
- Garnish with the grated cheese, sour cream, and jalapeños.