Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 package (8 ounces) macaroni
- ½ pound grated cheddar cheese
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) cream of celery soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14¾ ounces) salmon
- 1 bag (8 ounces) frozen peas
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine cheese, macaroni, milk, dry mustard, onion, soup, and salt.
- Add salmon and frozen peas.
- Place in a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Cover mixture with bread crumbs; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes.