Cookbook:Duck à l'Orange
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 4 (7-8 ounce (200g - 230g)) boneless duck breasts
- Olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Orange marmalade
- Score skin of duck in a diamond pattern. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle both sides liberally with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Set aside.
- Grill duck breasts over medium high heat, covered, 4-5 minutes, brushing with marmalade every 1 1/2 minutes. Flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes, brushing every 1 minute, for medium-rare.
- Remove to a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Let rest 10 minutes before serving.