Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- Grind the nuts and dates; sift in the granular sugar.
- In another bowl,
- Whip egg whites until stiff.
- Gradually add the sugar mixture, whipping constantly.
- Fold in the cream.
- Sift the flour.
- Resift the flour with the baking powder and fold into the egg mixture.
- Grease and flour baking sheet.
- Pat dough ½ thick on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 350°F (175°C).
Mix confectioner's sugar with lemon juice and vanilla in a blender. When the cookies are still hot, spread the glaze over them.