Cookbook:Curry Fried Rice
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Curry Fried Rice|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 scallion, cut 2 cm
- 200 g sukiyaki beef
- 100 g bean sprouts, soak in hot water
- 200 g chicken, diced
- 1 cup (600 g) Basmati rice, cooked
- 10 g Chilli powder
- 20 g curry powder
- 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Heat the oil and sesame oil on non-stick pan, fry the garlic and scallion until fragrant. Add sukiyaki beef and chicken, stir at 1 minutes until golden brown.
- Add bean sprouts, basmati rice, chilli powder and curry powder. And then add soy sauce, salt and pepper. Stir until mixed all.
- Serve for 5.