Cookbook:Cucumber and Radish Salad
|Cucumber and Radish Salad|
|Energy||30 Cal per serving|
This salad is very easy to make.
- 1 pickling cucumber (approx. 5 oz)
- 3-4 radishes (approx. 5 oz)
- 1 green onion (approx. 1 oz)
- 1-2 tsp sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt (to taste)
- Chop cucumbers and radishes into small cubes (approx. 1/4" on the side)
- Chop green onions
- Combine all of the above in an appropriately sized bowl
- Add sour cream and mix well
- Add salt to taste and mix again
Notes, tips, and variations
- For best taste, consume fresh prepared.