Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless wild salmon fillets, pin bones removed
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tbs freshly ground black pepper
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a pie pan, place bread in another pan, and place lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Using wet-hand dry-hand, dredge salmon into flour then into lemon, then into panko. Coat with olive oil and place on a sheet pan.
- Bake in the center of a 375 degree F oven 27 minutes or until slightly underdone.
- Remove from oven and heat broiler. Place salmon back into oven and cook until deeply browned. Serve immediately.