Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 ea. (24 ounces) skinless wild salmon fillets, pin bones removed
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Olive oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp freshly-ground black pepper
- Freshly-squeezed lemon juice
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine flour, salt, and pepper in a pie pan, place panko in another pan, and place lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Using wet-hand dry-hand, dredge salmon into flour then into lemon, then into panko. Coat with olive oil and place on a sheet pan.
- Bake in the center of a 375°F oven for 27 minutes or until slightly underdone.
- Remove from oven, and heat up the broiler. Place salmon under broiler and cook until deeply browned.
- Serve immediately.