Cookbook:Cream Cheese Mints
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 4 oz/125g softened cream cheese
- 3½ cups / 875mL icing sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon/ 0.5mL peppermint flavouring
- ¾ cup / 175 mL granulated sugar
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine cream cheese, icing sugar and peppermint flavouring in large bowl. Stir until mixed.
- Roll dough into small balls.
- Roll balls in bowl of icing sugar.
- Press small balls with bottom of glass until flat.
- Chill. Store in airtight container.
Makes 148 mints.