Cookbook:Cola BBQ Chicken
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sweet and spicy. It's a nice twist on a barbecue favorite.
- 4 each boneless skinless chicken breasts and chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup Barbecue Chicken Rub
- 1 cup Cola BBQ Sauce
- Season chicken with Rub.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Place chicken on grill and turn often, basting with sauce every time the chicken is turned until internal temperature reaches 165° inside the breast and 170° in the drumstick.
- Rest 15 minutes; serve.