Cookbook:Chunky Cran Apple Bran Muffins
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chunky Cran Apple Bran Muffins|
|Time||20 - 25 minutes|
A tasty muffin recipe with apple chunks and dried cranberries.
- 3/4 cup (180 g) natural bran
- 3/4 cup (180 g) milk
- 1 1/2 cup (360 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 3/4 cup (180 g) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup (360 g) chopped, peeled apples
- 1/2 cup (120 g) dried cranberries
- Combine bran and milk into a mixing bowl. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and nutmeg in another mixing bowl.
- Stir brown sugar, cooking oil, and egg into the bran mixture. Stir in dried ingredients, apples and cranberries.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin cups.
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.