Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a recipe for a homemade chocolate spread, similar to nutella.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 100 g sugar
- 20 g cocoa powder
- 2 g salt
- 200 g milk
- 100 g dark chocolate (60% cocoa)
- 250 g raw tahini or 200 g natural peanut butter
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine the sugar, cocoa powder, and salt in a saucepan.
- Stir in part of the milk, then add the rest.
- Heat the mixture on the stove, stirring often until the sugar dissolves into the milk.
- Add the chocolate, and mix until dissolved.
- Turn off the stove, add the tahini/peanut butter, and mix well.
- Cool mixture and store in the fridge.