Jump to navigation Jump to search
Chocolate fudge is a traditional, rich candy, especially around the holidays in the United States.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/2 c Margarine or butter
- 2/3 c Evaporated milk
- 1 Jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 2 c Semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 c Chopped walnuts
- 1 ts Vanilla
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Line 9 inch square or 13x9 inch pan with foil so that foil extends over sides of pan; butter foil.
- In large saucepan, combine sugar, margarine and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- After 5 minutes of constant stirring remove saucepan from heat.
- Add marshmallow creme and chocolate chips; blend until smooth. Stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- Pour into buttered, foil-lined pan. Cool to room temperature.
- Score fudge into 36-48 squares. Refrigerate until firm.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil; remove foil from sides of fudge. Using large knife, cut through scored lines. Store in refrigerator.