Cookbook:Chipotle BBQ Ribs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Smoky but sweet.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 slab pork spareribs
- 2 cups Chipotle BBQ Sauce
- 6 tbsp Chipotle BBQ Rub
- 1/4 cup molasses
- Hickory chunks
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Season ribs with Rub.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Combine sauce with molasses.
- Place chunks into a 325-350° smoker or a charcoal grill set for indirect heat at 325-350°.
- Place ribs into smoker or grill and cook for 3-4 hours, brushing with molasses mixture often.
- Brush ribs with remaining sauce and place on a medium high grill and sear until well browned.
- Let sit for 15 minutes; serve.