Cookbook:Chicken Curry (Mediterranean-inspired)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an Indian dish with Mediterranean influence.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves of garlic, smashed
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 5 medium spicy long green chillies, slit in half length-wise
- 5 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp dried basil
- salt to taste
- 2 whole bone-in chicken thighs
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine oil, garlic, lemon juice, chiles, milk, garam masala, dried basil, and salt to make a marinade.
- Marinate the chicken in the marinade for about ½-1 hour.
- Transfer chicken and marinade to a pot. Cover and cook over low heat until fully cooked and tender.