Cookbook:Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes|
This is great as an appetizer for your next dinner party.
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- 1 tbsp basil chiffonade
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp freshly-ground black pepper
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- 30 cherry tomatoes, with the very top removed
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine all ingredients except tomatoes to make the filling.
- Place filling into a gallon-size zip-top bag with a small hole snipped in one of the bottom corners.
- Fill tomatoes about ¾ full.
- Serve chilled as an appetizer.