Cookbook:Calabash Noodle Soup (Hulu Mian)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This Cookbook page needs work. Please . See the talk page for discussion regarding improvements.|
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Peel the calabash and cut into finger-sized strips.
- Cut the pork tenderloin meat into tiny strips.
- Marinate the meat with corn starch, soy sauce, and sugar.
- In a wok, stir-fry the meat until it is slightly brown. Remove the meat from the wok.
- In the wok, stir-fry the calabash strips and garlic for a couple of minutes.
- Place the meat back into the wok and add soup stock, soy sauce, and water.
- Simmer for a couple of minutes until the calabash strips look tender.
- Crack two eggs and pour the white and the yolk into the soup.
Serve the soup with noodles.