Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 pound (450g) ground beef
- Cajun seasoning
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split in half
- 1/2 cup (about 120 ml) mayonnaise
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine mayonnaise and 1 Tbs seasoning. Refrigerate until needed.
- Form meat into 4 equal patties, 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) thick. Sprinkle liberally on both sides with seasoning.
- Preheat grill. Add burgers and cook, turning often, until desired doneness is achieved (165F).
- Spread mayo on buns and place the burgers in.