Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- ½ cup (about 120 ml) mayonnaise
- Cajun seasoning
- 1 pound (450 g) ground beef
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split in half
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Combine mayonnaise and 1 Tbsp cajun seasoning. Refrigerate until needed.
- Form meat into 4 equal patties, ½ inch (1.25 cm) thick. Sprinkle liberally on both sides with seasoning.
- Preheat grill. Add burgers and cook, turning often, until desired doneness is achieved (165°F).
- Spread mayo on buns and place the burgers in.