Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- 2 pounds Russet potatoes, cut into 10 wedges
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup crushed cornflakes
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Oil for deep-frying
- Combine eggs with seasoning. Dip potatoes into egg mixture then dredge in cornflakes. Let rest 2-3 minutes.
- Heat oil to 350°. Fry wedges, in batches if needed, 3-4 minutes or until limp. Drain on a cooling rack set above a baking pan.
- Heat oil to 375°. Fry wedges again, until golden brown and crispy. Drain again on same rack. Serve warm.