Cookbook:Beef Yakiniku Pizza
(Redirected from Cookbook:Beef yakiniku pizza)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Beef Yakiniku Pizza|
|Time||1 hour 30 minutes|
- 600 g high protein flour
- 200 g low protein flour
- 15 g yeast
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 75 ml cold water
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ big onion, chopped
- ½ red capsicum, cut into 10 pieces
- 600 g tenderloin meat, cut 2 * 1 * 1 cm
- 100 ml water
- 2 tbsp. mirin
- 2 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp. cornflour, dissolved with 20 ml water
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 5 tbsp. tomato sauce
- For dough: Mix all the dough ingredients in the bowl, close with wrapping plastic, and quiet until 10 minutes until expanded.
- For the topping: Heat the oil on non-stick pan, fry the big onion and capsicum, stir at 10 seconds. Add the tenderloin and the water. And then add some mirin, light soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Add the dissolved cornflour, salt and sugar. Stir until mixed.
- Prepare the pizza dough, roll with rolling pin with diameter 10 cm, and then fill with the meat toppings.
- Bake in the oven at the temperature 220 degree Celsius at 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with the dipping sauces.