Cookbook:Beef Gravy Soup
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Beef Gravy Soup|
- 1 pound lean Beef, sliced
- 2 medium Onions, sliced
- 1 pound sliced root vegetables, such as Carrots, Turnips, or Radishs
- 2 tablespoons beef broth
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- Salt, to taste
- Place the onions and vegetables in a large stock pot, and add the beef and beef stock on top.
- Bring to a simmer over low heat for 30 minutes, stirring well.
- When the beef and vegetables look cooked, add the vegetable broth and season.
- Bring back to a simmer and serve.