Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 15 X 70 Gram packets cooked Lasagne Noodles which = 1050 Grams noodles (OR) 2 packs 500 Gram each Lasagne Spaghetti which = 1000 Grams spaghetti
- 2 cups ricotta cheese (OR) Mozzarella cheese (OR) Cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs, separated
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground white pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Italian Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- In a large spotlessly clean stainless steel bowl, beat egg whites to stiff peaks and Set aside.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients except for noodles or spaghetti's and tomato paste. Gently fold egg whites into cheese mixture.
- Lay 7 noodles = 490gm or 1 pack of 500gm spaghetti in the bottom of a roasting pan. Add a layer of tomato sauce, then cheese mixture, then more noodles or spaghetti's Repeat 1 more time.
- Spread some more tomato sauce on top then add more cheese mixture on top. Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake for another 20 minutes. Remove and let rest for 10 minutes. Serve.