Cookbook:Baked Lemon Thyme Halibut
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Baked Lemon Thyme Halibut –
- Servings: 5.3
- Serving size: 3 ounces (55 g)
- Yield: 16 ounces (450 g)
- 1 Halibut fillets approximately 1 pound (450 g)
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 4 sprigs of fresh Thyme
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 1/4 cup Fish stock
- 1 Tbsp. Black pepper
- Place the fillet in the center of the baking pan. Drizzle olive oil, and fish stock, add thyme sprigs, slices of lemon, and sprinkle with pepper. Cover with parchment paper and foil.
- Bake in oven on sheet pan at 400 °F (200 °C) for 15-20 minutes until flesh is flaky.
Notes, tips, and variations
Cooking in parchment allows for smells and moisture to be trapped until opened. Add vegetables and other cooking liquids to experiment with flavors.