Cookbook:Baked Lemon Thyme Halibut
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Baked Lemon Thyme Halibut|
|Servings||16 ounces (5 servings)|
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | Native American cuisine
Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- 1 halibut fillet (approximately 1 pound / 450 g)
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 lemon, sliced
- ¼ cup fish stock
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
Procedure[edit | edit source]
- Place the fish in the center of the baking pan.
- Drizzle fish with olive oil and fish stock. Add thyme sprigs, slices of lemon, and sprinkle with pepper. Cover with parchment paper and foil.
- Bake in oven on sheet pan at 400 °F (200 °C) for 15–20 minutes until flesh is flaky.
Notes, tips, and variations[edit | edit source]
- Cooking in parchment allows for smells and moisture to be trapped until opened.
- Add vegetables and other cooking liquids to experiment with flavors.