|Bacon and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes | American cuisine | Southern cuisine | Breakfast cuisine
Bacon and Egg Stuffed Tomatoes
- Wash tomatoes thoroughly.
- Cut tops from tomatoes.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact.
- Chop tomato pulp.
- Drain tomato shells and sprinkle cavities with salt and pepper.
- Combine tomato pulp, bacon, celery, eggs, mayonnaise, parsley, and measured salt and pepper.
- Stir well.
- Fill tomato shell with bacon and egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.