Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books in this subject area deal with the Wiki: a web application, which allows people to add, modify, or delete content in a collaboration with others. Text is usually written using a simplified markup language or a rich-text editor. While a wiki is a type of content management system, it differs from a blog or most other such systems in that the content is created without any defined owner or leader, and wikis have little implicit structure, allowing structure to emerge according to the needs of the users.
The following 10 related categories may be of interest, out of 10 total.
- ► Book:How Wikipedia Works (30 pages)
- ► Book:MediaWiki User Guide (17 pages)
- ► Book:Starting and Running a Wiki Website (1 cat, 11 pages)
- ► Book:Wiki Assistant (8 pages)
- ► Book:Wiki Dispute Resolution (2 pages)
- ► Book:Wiki Pedagogy (12 pages)
- ► Book:Wiki-based archival description and storage (5 pages)
- ► Book:Wikis for Retail Store Managers (1 page)
- ► Book:WikiSkills Handbook (1 cat, 17 pages)
- ► Book:Wisdom in wiki production (1 cat, 12 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Wiki"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.