Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books in this subject area deal with theatre: the branch of the performing arts defined as what occurs when people present themselves to others in an act of storytelling. It can take on many forms, utilizing speech, gesture, music, dance, and spectacle, combining the other performing arts, often as well as the visual arts, into a single artistic form.
The following 9 related categories may be of interest, out of 9 total.
- Book:Costume History (16 pages)
- Book:History of Canadian Theatre (2 pages)
- Book:Improvisational Acting (3 pages)
- Book:Patterns Of Screen Writing (1 cat, 13 pages)
- Book:Technical Theatre (21 pages)
- Book:Theatre and Acting (13 pages)
Pages in category "Subject:Theatre"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.