Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal with personal finance: the application of the principles of finance to the monetary decisions of an individual or family unit. It addresses the ways in which individuals or families obtain, budget, save, and spend monetary resources over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events.
The following 8 related categories may be of interest, out of 8 total.
- Book:Asset Allocation (5 pages)
- Book:Get Out of Debt with the Debt Diet (1 page)
- Book:Investing (1 cat, 9 pages)
- Book:Investment Business Plan (7 pages)
- Book:Personal Finance (12 pages)
- Book:Real Estate Financing and Investing (33 pages)
- Book:Understanding Home Finances (1 page)
Pages in category "Shelf:Personal finance"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.