Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal specifically with topics on musical instruments: objects constructed or used for the purpose of making music. In principle, anything that produces sound can serve as a musical instrument.
The following 26 related categories may be of interest, out of 26 total.
- Book:Accordion (28 pages)
- Book:Ethnography of Fiddle (17 pages)
- Book:Flute (2 cats, 12 pages)
- Book:Guitar (1 cat, 84 pages)
- Book:Irish Pennywhistle (1 page)
- Book:Learn to Play Drums (21 pages)
- Book:Mandolin (3 pages)
- Book:Organ (8 pages)
- Book:Saxophone (21 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Musical instruments"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.