Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal with human resources: an increasingly broadening term with which an organization, or other human system describes the combination of traditionally administrative personnel functions with acquisition and application of skills, knowledge and experience, employee relations and resource planning at various levels.
The following 7 related categories may be of interest, out of 7 total.
- ► Book:Careers (2 pages)
- ► Book:Employment Discrimination (3 pages)
- ► Book:Find Employment (1 cat, 24 pages)
- ► Book:Human Resource Management (1 page)
- ► Book:Performance Management (1 page)
- ► Book:Training and Assessment (1 page)
Pages in category "Shelf:Human resources"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.