Jump to navigation Jump to search
Books on this shelf deal with cultural anthropology: the branch of anthropology that examines culture as a meaningful scientific concept by studying cultural variation among humans and examining the impact of global economic and political processes on local cultural realities.
The following 12 related categories may be of interest, out of 12 total.
- ► Book:Bibliography of Tangut Studies (1 page)
- ► Book:Greek Mythology (81 pages)
- ► Book:IB Cultural Anthropology (19 pages)
- ► Book:Indian Mythology (15 pages)
- ► Book:Introduction to Anishinabe Culture and History (6 pages)
- ► Book:Introduction to Latin American Studies (4 pages)
- ► Book:Mythology (18 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:Cultural anthropology"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.