Category:Shelf:C programming language
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These books deal with the C programming language: one of the most popular general-purpose programming languages. C is widely used on many different software platforms, and there are few computer architectures for which a C compiler does not exist. It has greatly influenced many other popular programming languages, most notably C++, which originally began as an extension to C.
The following 7 related categories may be of interest, out of 7 total.
- ► Book:Beginning C (empty)
- ► Book:C Programming (5 cats, 99 pages)
- ► Book:Fundamentals of C Programming (9 pages)
- ► Book:Learning C With Game Concepts (2 pages)
- ► Book:Polymorphic Data Structures in C (7 pages)
Pages in category "Shelf:C programming language"
|More recent additions||More recent modifications|
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.