Jump to navigation Jump to search
Basics[edit | edit source]
- Naming conventions
- Quickly describes the generally accepted naming conventions for C#.
- Basic syntax
- Describes the basics in how the applications you write will be interpreted.
- The entities used to store data of various shapes.
- Summarizes the operators, such as the '+' in addition, available in C#.
- Data structures
- Enumerations, structs, and more.
- Control statements
- Loops, conditions, and more. How the program flow is controlled.
- Responding to errors that can occur.