From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
This page is an outline for a proposed book or project. This is only a planning page, not an actual book.
(Whiteknight) (Discuss) (Book Foundry) (Current Books) (VBD Edit)
- Do not add sub-pages to this outline.
- Any user may edit this outline, but Whiteknight maintains complete editorial control on this page.
- This page may be deleted without warning.
This outline was last edited on 23 July 2007. Last edit over 76 months ago. Please update.
This book will discuss the art and technique of soldering electrical circuits and components.
Table of Contents
- Equipment Needed (Soldering Irons, Solder, De-Soldering Irons, etc)
- Other Useful Tools (heatclamps, wire-brushes, etc...)
- Protoboard, Waferboard, and Breadboard
- Printed Circuit Boards
- Through-Hole Soldering
- Surface Mount Soldering
- Ensuring a Good Connection
- Basic Desoldering
- soldering techniques ... also "reflow" and "hot air soldering".