PSP/Install LME CFW
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
- Download LME 1.8, and extract it.
- Copy the entire contents of the extracted folder to the root of the memory stick.
- Go to Game -> Memory Stick and run the LME Installer for 660.
- Press X to install. Your PSP will then restart.
- Go to Game -> Memory Stick and run the LME Launcher for 660. Your PSP will restart, again.
- 6.60 LME is now installed on your PSP.
- Once your PSP completely runs out of power, custom firmware will be uninstalled.
- Now just run LME Launcher for 660 to restore it.
- To uninstall LME CFW, run the LME Installer for 660 and press Square.
- If the LME Launcher 660 app displays Load error -> 0x80010002 and shuts down, run LME Installer for 660 again to restore the needed system files.