Handbook of Management Scales/Relational commitment
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Relational commitment (alpha = 0.781; composite reliability = 0.806; AVE = 0.51)
- We have a long term commitment to the relationship.
- We view the relationship with the service provider as a partnership.
- Our senior management seeks to develop a positive relationship with the provider and their management team.
- Both risks and rewards are shared with the external provider.
- We make investments that are unique to our relationship with the provider.
- Handley/Benton (2009): Unlocking the business outsourcing process model. Journal of Operations Management, Vol. 27, No. 5, pp. 344–361.