Cookbook:Tuscan Roast Potatoes
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
This is great served with grilled steak, roast chicken, or vegetable sauté.
- 1 pound (450 g) each Russet potatoes and redskin potatoes, cut into 2 inch (5 cm) cubes
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp each dried parsley, rosemary, thyme, basil and oregano
- Heat a large pot of water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Shock in a bowl of ice water.
- Drain and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Combine remaining ingredients. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- Spread out in one even layer on your largest baking pan. Roast at 450F (230C) for 20 minutes, stirring halfway. Serve warm.