Cookbook:Tacos de bistec
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
Tacos de Bistec is a popular dish in Mexico. This form of the taco can be found in all areas.
- Shaved Steak, or cut steak may work.
- Corn Oil, or manteca (lard)
- Cilantro, diced small
- Onions, diced quite small
- Salsa Verde (Can be bought pre-made in a supermarket)
- Cut the onions and cilantro and put them in bowls
- Cut the limes in 4 pieces
- Shave, or cut the steak into fine pieces
- Put the corn oil, or manteca in a pan or griddle and warm it up
- Cook the steak in the pan as needed
- When the steak is ready, keep it warm. You can also use the same pan to warm or cook the tortillas, if you wish.
- Next warm or make the tortillas.
- Once everything is ready. Put the meat in the tortillas.
- Squeeze as much lime juice as wanted over the meat as wanted.
- Put as much cilantro, onions and salsa verde as wanted.