Cookbook:Sesame Noodle Salad
From Wikibooks, open books for an open world
The salad recipe reminds me of those quiet and peaceful Sunday brunches at the local corner bakery and is an attempt to duplicate the bakery's original, secret recipe.
- 1 cup or more of finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh green onions or scallions
- 1 and 1/2 cups of thinly sliced fresh carrots
- 1 Tablespoon table salt
- 1/2 cup of sesame oil
- Approximately 1 cup olive oil as an additional supplement
- 16 oz. or 1 lb. of angel hair pasta noodles
- Cook angel hair pasta according to package instructions
- Add sesame, olive oil and salt (to taste) to drained pasta
- Combine cilantro, green onions, and carrots
- Chill before serving
Notes, tips, and variations
- Not a low-fat, low sodium, or low carbo-calorie diet substitute.